Panther Chameleon Art Prints For Sale

I am offering prints for sale of the following panther chameleon digital drawings, done entirely in Photoshop 7 with a Wacom digital pen and tablet. Both are portraits of existing panther chameleons owned by breeders that were kind enough to let me draw their males. 

Sizing and Pricing is as follows:
8.5" x 11" - $15.00
11" x 17" - $25.00
22" x 34" - $55.00

Shipping & Tube - $5.00 

The printing company I am using is excellent and can do any number of other sizes, from enormous posters to 3" x 5" prints. If you would like a different size please contact me and I will check with the company and confirm a price. I only picked the ones that seemed most typical. 

The watermarks will not be included in the print you purchase!

If interested, please email me at Olimpia515@gmail.com.
I accept payments through Paypal, preferably. 

Fierce the Ambilobe Panther Chameleon

Ziggy the Nosy Faly Panther Chameleon



Komentar